Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Trending: Pretty Pleats

I'm a huge fan of feminine looks. This season's pretty pleats paired with tangerines, corals and soft pastels,  scream girly and chic.

I love this studded pleated dress from the House of Dereon's spring 2012 collection. A mix of edge and softness. View the Spring 2012 collection here
Photobucket

LuLu's is a go to favorite for trying out trends with little investment and affordable pricing. They actually had quite of few pleated styles I liked.  Click to Shop LuLu's

"My Sheer-ona" top and Neon Coral box pleated skirt
Photobucket

Mint pleated skirt and knit sweater combo
Photobucket

In an unexpected way I like Kate Bosworth in a mint pleated maxi skirt from this years Coachella festival. Dressed down with a soft grey sweatshirt and Isabel Murant sneaks.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment