Monday, January 17, 2011

Inspiration Board: Welcome Spring

Inspiration can be found anywhere as art often imitates life. Over the weekend I had some extra time and found myself in Pottery Barn. I describe my decorating style to be shabby chic, vintage, modern with a touch of casual glamour. Spring is associated with a feeling of renewal and refreshment. Join me as I welcome the upcoming season inspired by Pottery Barn and the spring runways.

rustic wall organizer
flowers_candles
flowers

carolina-herrera18
Carolina Herrera Spring 2011

nanette-lepore07
Nanette Lepore Spring 2011


monogram candle
thakoon04
Thakoon Spring 2011

allwhitebed
dolce-gabbana17
Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011

krizia16
Krizia Spring 2011

armchair
donna-karan15
Donna Karan Spring 2011

carlisle
butterfly
badgley-mischka15
Badgley Mischka Spring 2011

badgley-mischka18
Badgley Mischka Spring 2011

quilt
thakoon31
Thakoon Spring 2011



{images: Pottery Barn, WWD Spring Shows}

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment